JOB ADS ID: -
NO. OF VACANCY: 300
LOCATION : Kimanis, Sabah
JOB TYPE: -
COMPANY: Sabah Oil & Gas Contractor Association
CLOSING DATE: n.a
• Ensure all welding procedures are of the highest quality.
• Ensure all welding is done within procedure specifications and meet daily goals.
• Perform other duties as directed from time to time by the Welding Supervisor and Production Manager, provided that such duties are within the competency of the nominated employee.
• Display at all times behaviour that contribute to a co-operative and successful team
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
• At least 3 years of working experience in the Oil & Gas Industry (piping & steel structure works) Applicants must be willing to work in Kimanis, Sabah
• Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
• Must posses CIDB card & relevant welding certificates.
• 300 positions available for:
- - Tig
- - SMAW
- - G6
- - Combination Welder
- - Riggers
- - Semi skilled
- - Helpers
- - Foremen
- - Pipe fitters
- - Welding foremen
- - Pipe fitter foremen
- - Rigger foremen
Interested candidate please email us your application together with your recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 088-384787 or hand deliver to 8th Floor, Block A, Wisma Kosan, Mile 4.5 Tuaran Road, Likas, 88992 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.